Tightening regulations and increased document volumes have lenders and title companies exploring ways to optimize the time consuming and error-prone post closing process.
SYNRGO offers a genuinely customizable solution that leverages advanced technology and vast industry experience to streamline the process. Our comprehensive services can include as few or as many touchpoints as needed to handle the pre-funding audit, quality check, and full-scale document custodial oversight of transactional loan documents.
Tailored to meet your unique needs, SYNRGO post-closing teams work as an extension of your in-house operations to track changes and update statuses within your current system in real-time. Our US-based teams understand the need for clear communication, attention to detail, and the urgency to keep documents moving successfully.
The process includes an in-depth review of the executed lender documents to assess accuracy and completeness, identifying and communicating on errors or issues found, scanning digital copies for expedited funding, and shipping originals to the lender while retaining security/conveyance instruments to record.
Key Post Closing Features:
- Pre-Funding document review
- Package stacking and indexing
- Critical compliance audit
- Errors and exceptions reports and documentation
- Status updates and documentation
- Title document review
- Funding and wiring examination
- Credit and employment verification
- MERS Registry
- Document tracking and trailing
- Quality Assurance check
- Fee reconciliation
- Recording via paper or e-recording, including a confirmation
- Original document delivery
- Lock Tight Chain of Custody
With SYNRGO as a post-closing partner, title and mortgage companies can worry less about customer satisfaction, looming timelines, and compliance issues and instead spend valuable time focused on business growth and profitability.